For this month my reading goals are to read at least five books and the possible options are:
1) Do Not Disturb by A.R. Torre: This is the second book in the Deanna Madden series. The first one, The Girl in 6E, was suspenseful, funny, original, sexy and gripping.
2) World After by Susan Ee: This is a re-read for me. I re-read Angelfall a while ago intending to re-read this one as well in preparation for End of Days, but I never got around to it. But, although this second installment is not as good, the ending is shocking and epic.
3) End of Days by Susan Ee: This is the final installment in the Penryn and the End of Days trilogy.
4) Wonder by Palacio: I’ve started reading this multiple times and each time I would be loving it but feeling emotional at the same time. Therefore I would always put it down. I now it’s stupid to not have read it by now because I’m sure this will be a favorite.
5) Charm & Strange by Stephanie Kuehn: This is a stand alone dark Y.A. novel that I don’t know much about, but seems to be my cup of tea.